Friday, June 12, 2009

Oops :(


I made a cake this morning for a visit with some friends and was not quite cleaned up when they arrived. I left the egg carton (with 3 empty shells in it) on the kitchen table and my boy grabbed it, picked up an eggshell, and stuck his fingers in his mouth. Luckily I was right there and had Benadryl in him within 60 seconds. He still broke out in some pretty nasty hives on his face, neck, and wrists. Bad Mama.

1 comment:

  1. That must have been upsetting. Glad everything turned out OK!